Rabu, Disember 27, 2006

Love Quotes...


Telah yang tertulis untukmu adalah yang terbaik untukku... Kan ku jadikan kau kenagan yang terindah dalam hidupku... Sebagai kenangan yang terindah...

Love, like a river, will cut a new pathwhenever it meets an obstacle.- Crystal Middlemas -
Love is not blind - It sees more and not less,but because it sees more it is willing to see less.- Will Moss -
I Know That I Have Found HerTo proclaim that I love herIs so easy to sayAnd for that, I will tell herIn my own special wayThrough meaningful wordsAnd the warmth of my touchThrough these nights of romanceShe deserves o' so muchShe's trapped in my heartShe's always on my mindShe gives me her loveOur hearts intertwineFor the woman I loveI have searched my whole lifeBut I know that I have found herBecause I made her my wife- Jeff Kovich -

Tiada ulasan: